June 25, 2013

A New Space


Hi, I'm Lindsey and I'm excited about the potential that this new space, A{Simple}Kind of Life, will hold!! This is a place for others to share in our little pieces of happiness through the creative DIYs we try, our every day simplicities, our home life and the different things we learn and explore!

The blog name, A{Simple}Kind of Life, was inspired by my favorite artist Gwen Stefani, from the band No Doubt. I have loved that group since I was a young girl because of their flare and passion (plus their album Tragic Kingdom had some awesome spicy songs that just stuck). No Doubt's song, A Simple Kind of Life, is something that I try to hold to... "all I wanted was the simple things, a simple kind of life."

I believe that a simpler way of living is a happier one. A{Simple}Kind of Life is a place where you will find how we try to live out God's purpose for our lives and how we find happiness in the smallest of places.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...