October 23, 2013

Favorite Autumn Pins

I never thought that at almost 30 years of age, I'd change my opinion on what my favorite season of the year is. Autumn is now officially my favorite season (it was Spring)! I love all the food, holidays, crisp air, outdoor activities like apple picking, pumpkin patches and hayrides, plus hoodie weather is so cozy. :o)

I have thrown together an array of my Favorite Autumn Pins: food, decorations, DIY etc. If you are unfamiliar with Pinterest, all you have to do to see the directions or more in depth description of the picture, click the link, then click the picture on the link. That's it! 
*Note: I do not claim any of these pictures as my own. They belong to their respective pin.*

1. A gorgeous Pheasant Feather Wreath
2. A lovely apple arrangement
3. Pumpkin Mice
4. Autumn Activity Tree
5. DIY Pumpkin Center Piece
6. DIY I am Thankful Turkey
7. DIY Pinecone Garland
8. Creeping Spiders
9. Boo sign
10. Apple Pancakes
11. Crockpot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili
12. Crockpot Apple Sauce (no honey so great for babies too!)
13. Apple Pie (in an apple)!
14. Panera Broccoli Cheese Soup
15. Pumpkin Cream Cheese
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...