These are some easy sliders that you can make quickly. They only require 3 ingredients and are super yummy!!Easy Sliders makes about 24 stuffed rolls
1lb ground turkey (or beef), browned
8 oz. velveeta
1 envelope of French Onion dry dip mix
2 packages of Kings Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (or original)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (this step is optional. Cut this out if you need these speedy!)
2. Add velveeta to browned meat in small cubes (melts better).
3. Once cheese is melted, sprinkle the French Onion dry mix over the meat and stir in.
4. Spoon mixture (about a tablespoon) into each roll. I have found that it's easiest to open the rolls on two sides, leaving the other two sides in tact so that it creates a little pocket to hold the mixture.
5. If you are skipping the baking part, you are done! How easy, right? If you'd like to bake the sliders to help the ingredients mesh together more: wrap each roll in foil. It's easiest if you stuff a roll, then wrap a roll. Place on a cookie sheet the wrapped rolls. (make sure most of the buns are covered)
6. Bake for 10 minutes and let cool for 5 minutes. Done! These are also great reheated!Enjoy!!