June 30, 2014

June Favorites

First, these two articles I love! They are gutsy, motivational, empowering and  best of all, real:
-My wife is not the same woman I married
-Mom's, Put on that Swimsuit!

1. I've been loving this sweet black tea that I found at a local restaurant, which, is totally natural, calorie free and gluten free!
2. Wouldn't this be such a cute onesie gift for a mom and her newborn? I love that it lists the birth stats. Definitely shadow box worthy!
3. I also thought this pop art pet portrait was fun and easy! It reminded me of a project I did long ago. Hmmm, maybe that'll be a post for another time! 
4 & 5. I'm crushing hard on this wool pillow and black and white pillow!
Ah, the symmetry. :o)


Some Pins I'm diggin':
-You are Loved
-Color blocked pegboards.... such a cute way to add some color to your garage.
-I've got a gallery wall in the making (for awhile now), and this wall and this wall provide great inspiration!
-Easy DIY toddler bed


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...