July 29, 2014

10+ Combinations for How to Store Soiled Cloth Diapers (+some tips)

10+ Combinations for How to Store Soiled Cloth Diapers (+some tips)
Head on over to the Cloth Diaper Whisperer and check out my article: 10+ Combinations for Storing Soiled Cloth Diapers (+some tips)!

I'm so excited that I was able to write a cloth diaper article that got posted on a large cloth diapering blog! This blog is affiliated with KellysCloset, a small cloth diapering web store, that TONS of people flock to for cloth diapering and natural essentials.

Writing this article also completed my first goal on my 30 while 30 list, submit something for publication! But this actually got published! Which counts in my book as being published since I had to submit it to a business, someone reviewed it, and they have put it out into the world for others to read.

I've always loved writing and am thinking about contributing to this blog regularly! Now, to start coming up with some more good ideas....

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...